Magnetic & PEMF
Sinewave Magnetic Field Treatment
We can supply magnetic stimulators for TMS Cerebral Stimulation (TransCranial Magnetic Stimulation) using pulses, sine waves or other waveforms. We also sell a wide variety of permanent magnets for healing and restructuring water.
We offer two different Magnetic Therapy technologies. 1) Rectangular Pulses (PEMF) induced by a coil through which pulses of electrical current flow Price is $1200 US
2) The Neodyme dynamic sine-wave pulsing alternating magnetic treatment device emits gentle more natural sine wave pulsations of alternating North and South pole magnetism from powerful 20,000 Gauss Neodymium magnets spinning within a treatment head. Moving magnets enhance the Faraday Effect and are much more powerful and penetrating than static magnets. The spinning rate is adjustable thus giving control over frequency of pulsation in order to resonate with specific organs. Both systems penetrate deeply into tissues including the Bladder, Pancreas, Brain, Lungs, Bone which are not otherwise accessible to therapeutic energies. Each unit has an output connector for external frequency meter to indicate precise rate which can be tuned to Rife, Schumann or other frequencies. The Neodyme is very simple to use. The only control is to change frequency. The treatment head is 9 cm diameter by 5 cm thickness and has a 6 foot (2 metres) length cable. Power is from 12 volt internationally approved adapter for any country or from 12 volt battery or from automobile outlet for use in a vehicle. Some long-distance drivers treat backache while they are driving
These revolutionary professional devices synergistically combine five forms of energy viz: Magnetism, Vibration, Massage Variable Frequency and Radionics into each treatment head. The three-headed unit allows three areas to be treated simultaneously.
1. MAGNETIC FIELDS: from pulsing, spinning bipolar neodymium magnets penetrate into deep internal organs and joints.
2. MECHANICAL VIBRATION: variable speed motor with calibrated flywheel generate vibration.
3. MASSAGE: treatment heads can be used by the therapist to apply pressure and minimize strain.
4. FREQUENCY: Variable speed control allows optimum vibrational frequency for each tissue or organ, ranging from 2Hz to 70Hz. Frequency is considered an important therapeutic dimension.
Medical literature indicates that magnetic fields have many benefits.
Historically, magnetism has been used for the treatment of such disorders as stress symptoms, rheumatism, and inflammation, since before the time of the ancient Chinese, Greek, and Egyptian civilizations. In those days, weak magnetic iron stones (lodestones) were used, while nowadays we have discovered more effective mixtures of natural elements such as Neodymium, Boron, Samarium, and Cobalt, which form non-metallic crystalline alloys. These new magnets are now capable of reaching deeper internal organs, such as the Kidney, Bladder, Pancreas, Gall Bladder, Colon, Thymus, Pylorus, Uterus, Pituitary, Hippocampus, Pineal gland, joints, muscles, nerves. and bones where they are able to exert their biophysical benefits.
Magnets have been traditionally applied with a stationary (static) attachment such as a bandage, or are moved in a hand-held fashion by the therapist, with acceptably good results. This simple technique elicits the Faraday-Effect, where a voltage is generated across a conductor, (in this case the body cells, mitochondria, DNA, telomeres and microtubules). However, when bipolar magnets (alternately North and South) are spinning at the correct velocity specific to each tissue or organ, not only is the Faraday-Effect greatly magnified, but other levels of energy vortices and standing waves are created.
Vibration has been used for centuries to improve local blood circulation, correcting tissue and lymphatic imbalances (such as Cellulite), and for pain relief. Unlike many vibrators on the market, which have a rate fixed at 60 Hertz, an ideal generator should have frequencies which can be tuned from 2 to 66 per second which corresponds to the range of brain-wave frequencies and body energy centres.
Most tissue swelling and abnormal engorgement is either caused by, or accompanied by lymph block.
According to the world-renowned “Textbook of Physiology” (chapter 31) by Dr Arthur C. Guyton M.D., proteins circulating in the blood stream such as albumin, globulin, fibrinogen, debris from bacteria and dead cells normally pass through the walls of the capillaries in small quantities up to 3.7 percent, to enter the tissues. They are normally removed by the lymphatic capillaries which drain the tissues of fluid and transport it back to the heart at 100 ml per hour. If this lymph system is blocked, the accumulated fluid and proteins can stagnate if not removed within a few hours. According to Dr Guyton “The only route by which the protein can be returned to the circulatory system is through the lymphatics”. Stagnation of lymph results in a complex cascade of pathological consequences such as:
-agglutination of protein into larger clusters which further exacerbate the block
-diminishing of the normal electrical potential across cell membranes,
-Sodium enters the cells and is toxic,
-delayed healing of wounds,
-prolongation of pain.
-chronicity of inflammation, oedema and swelling
-Impaired oxygen availability to cells,
-Increased susceptibility to bacterial and viral infections,
-Tiredness, lethargy, chronic fatigue and depression,
-Sudden “unexplained” death due to peripheral vascular failure (shock),
Veterinary: Animals respond just as favourably to Magnetic Field Therapy as humans. Race horses, for example, have been treated magnetically for many years in order to increase their vitality and to relieve injuries and fractures.
Disclaimer and Caution: Magnetic products are not a substitute for proper medical diagnosis and attention. Do not use in pregnancy or over tumours, pacemakers, artificial hearts and some fragile ferro-magnetic implants. Keep away from magnetic tapes, discs, credit cards and sensitive hospital equipment eg defibrillators, pumps, ventilators, incubators, oximeters, EKG monitors.
- – Clinic for magnetic molecular energizing, physician profiles, clinical data, and book reviews.
- – List of conditions they treat with MME(magnetic molecular energizing), nutrition guidelines, and staff profiles.
- – Message forum, therapy testimonials, and research articles.
- – Includes history, how it works, testimonials, and how to use magnetic therapy products.
- – Application, news, and case studies.
- – Electromagnetic “alternative” treatment for prostate and breast cancer.
- – Provides information about magnetic field and light therapy done by the SEAD 6000 machine in Boulder Colorado. Promotes positive changes in physical, mental, emotional and spiritual conditions.
- – Articles on therapy techniques, magnetic water, and history.
- – Explains living water and stress relief treatments.
- – Explanation of study results, legal and regulatory actions, by Stephen Barrett, M.D.
- – Learn how to fight pain naturally with magnets.
- – Covers health professionals, pain, pulsed, sports, and sleep.
- – Study results and explaination of magnetized water.
- – Description and explanation of magnetic therapy for relief of arthritis, arthrosis, and rheumatoid arthritis without side-effects.
- – Articles about the treatment of diseases and comments from patients.
- – University of Virginia press release of study.
- – Explains the placebo effect and market size. Links to articles and studies.
- – Explains magnetic fields, deficiency syndrome, and history.
- – Investigates history, how it works, and Baylor study results. (July, 1998)
1.Article on Healing of Cancer with magnets: Article on hospital research:
2.“Magnetic Neuromedicine: an ‘attractive’ promise” by Frank Adams, a physician and neuropharmacologist, in the American Journal of Pain Management (AJPM), 1998;8:17-18. This article reports some positive clinical results and calls for more comprehensive studies.
3.“Chronic submaximal magnetic stimulation in peripheral neuropathy: is there a beneficial therapeutic relationship? Michael Weintraub, AJPM 1998 8(1) . This study suggests that magnetic foot pads may relieve neuropathic pain in some cases. Detailed paper with many references.
4.“Magnetic Mattress Pad Use in Patients with Fibromyalgia: A Randomized Double-blind Pilot Study”. Journal of Back and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation 13(1999) 19-31
“Magnetic therapy may help control depression” Brain stimulation can improve symptoms, small study finds at http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11100427/ “Magnetic Therapy: Plausible Attraction?” Long considered only a component of quack medicine, magnetic therapy has received a boost from a recent study at the Baylor College of Medicine. at http://www.csicop.org/si/9807/magnet.html
Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation at
Electromagnetic Field Therapies: A Bibliography from Medline at
International Society for Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation at
PERSINGER, Dr Michael A. Department of Psychology at
PERSINGER, Dr Michael A. Department of Psychology at
Price for system with one treatment head with fixed medium frequency is $600 and with frequency control is 1200 and for system with three heads $2000 US. A larger spinal system with multiple heads is also available.