Homeopathy breakthrough: homeopathic solutions proven to carry memory of water and exhibit biological effects Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/001951_homeopathy_homeopathic_reme>
2. Horizons In Radionics Edited by Dr Tony Scofield 2003, 250 pages. ISBN 0 9545786 0 0. Published by Trencavel Press, 2003
3. Report On Radionics – Science Of The Future by Edward W Russell, ISBN 85435 002 0 published C W Daniel & Co, 1 Church Path, Saffron Walden, Essex CB10 1JP, UK http://www.cwdaniel.com/core.html
4. Prospects Of Eternity byEdwardWRussell
5. A Patient’s Guide To Instrumented Distant Diagnosis & Healing (Radionic Healing: Is It For You?) byDavidVTansleyDC
6. Dimensions Of Radionics by David V Tansley, Rae and Westlake, ISBN 0 914732 29 3 published by Brotherhood of Life, Inc., 110 Dartmouth SE, Albuquerque, N.M. 87106 http://www.brotherhoodoflife.com/VibraHeal.html
7. ISBN 0 914732 29 3 published by Brotherhood of Life, Inc., 110 Dartmouth SE, Albuquerque, N.M. 87106 http://www.brotherhoodoflife.com/VibraHeal.html
8. Radionics And The Subtle Anatomy Of Man by David V Tansley DC, ISBN 0 85032 059 5
9. Chakras – Rays And Radionics by David V Tansley DC, ISBN 0 85207 161 2 also published by C W Daniel & Co. This book contains a Chapter by John Da Monte on the miasms.
10. Subtle Body: Essence And Shadow byDavidVTansleyDC
11. Radionics – Interface With The Ether-Fields byDavidVTansleyDC
12. Anyone Can Dowse For Better Health byArthurBailey
13. Radionics by R JBloomfieldFBIM, MIOP, MIPR, MAIE
14. Anon. (1993). “The Spindrift papers,” Spindrift Inc., POB 452471 Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33345.
15. Bailey, A. (1942). “Esoteric Psychology II,” Lucis Press,London&New York.
16. Bohm, D., and Hiley,B.J.(1993). “The undivided universe: an ontological intepretation of quantum theory.,” Routledge,LondonandNew York.
17. Davidson, J. (1989). “The secret of the creative vacuum,”C.W.Daniel.
18. Dossey, L. (1993). “Healing Words. The power of prayer and the practice of meditation,” Harper,San Francisco.
19. Dossey, L. (1996). Distance, time and the non-local mind: dare we speak of the implications? J. of Scientific Exploration 10, 401-409.
20. Goswami, A. (1993). “The self- aware universe – how consciousness creates the material world,”Simonand Schuster,London.
21. Griffiths, B. (1989). “A new vision of reality,” Harper Collins,London.
22. Grinberg-Zylberbaum, J., Delaflor, M., Attie, L., and Goswami, A. (1994). TheEinstein–Podolsky-Rosen paradox in the brain – the transferred potential. Physics Essays 7, 422-428.
23. Grinberg-Zylberbaum, J., Delaflor, M., Attie, L., and Goswami, A. (1994). TheEinstein–Podolsky-Rosen paradox in the brain – the transferred potential. Physics Essays 7, 422-428.
24. Jahn,R.G., andDunne,B.J.(1995). “PrincetonEngineering Anomalies Research Summaries,”.PrincetonUniversity,Princeton.
25. Laszlo, E. (1996). Physics and beyond, the search for a subtle energy field. (Talk given at Mystics & Scientists Conference, Winchester, April 1996).
26. McEvoy,J.P., and Zarate, O. (1996). “Quantum theory for beginners,” Icon Books,Cambridge.
27. Pratt, D. (1997). Consciousness, causality and quantum physics. J. Scientific Exploration 11, 69-78.
28. Pratt, D. (1997). Consciousness, causality and quantum physics. J. Scientific Exploration 11, 69-78.
29. Schiltz, M. (1995). Intentionality in healing: mapping the integration of body, mind & spirit. Alternative Therapies 1, 119-120.
30. Stein, B. (1996). It takes two to tangle. New Scientist 151, 26-30.
31. Targ, R. (1996). Remote viewing at Stanford Research Institute in the 1970s: a memoir. J. of Scientific Exploration 10, 77.
32. Vasiliev,L.L.(1976). ” Experiments in distance influence.,” Wildwood,London.
33. YanXin (1993). The external Qi experiments from theUnited StatestoBeijing.ZhongguoQigong(ChinaQigong) 1, 4-6.
34. Chaitow, L. (1994). J. Alt. Compl. Med., 12(2):3.
35. B.M.A. (1993). Complementary Medicine. New Approaches to Good Practice.London; British Medical Association.
36. Dossey, L. (1993). Resurgence, No. 161,21-25.
37. Gerber, R. (1988). Vibrational Medicine.Santa Fe; Bear & Co.
38. Hodges, R.D., Scofield, A.M. (1995) J. Roy. Soc. Med., 88:203- 207.
39. Krieger, D. (1986). The Therapeutic Touch.New York; Prentice-Hall.
40. Dossey, B.M. et al. (1988). Holistic Nursing.TunbridgeWells; Aspen Publ. Co.
41. Capra, F. (1986). Holistic Med., 1:145-159
42. Rindge, J.P.(1977). In: Healers and the Healing Process, Meek, G.W. ed., pp. 130-146.WheatonIll.; Theosophical Publ. House.
43. Scofield, A.M., Hodges, R.D.(1991). J. Soc. Psychical Res., 57:321-343.
44. Akerknecht, E.H.(1942). Bull. Hist. Med., 11, 503-521.
45. Frank, J.D.(1963). Persuasion and Healing.New York; Schocken Books.
46. Hillier, S., Jewel, T. (1987). Holistic Med., 2:15-26.
47. Torrey, E.F.(1972). The Mind Game. Witchdoctors and Psychiatrists.New York; Emerson Hall Publishers.
48. Scofield, A.M. (1989). J. Brit. Soc. Dowsers, 33:423-438. (Also Radionic J. Winter 1996/97:24-43).
49. Green, E., Green, A. (1977). Beyond Feedback.New York; Delacorte Press.
50. Playfair, G.L.(1985). If This be Magic.London;JonathanCape.
51. Benor, D.J.(1993). Healing Research. Holistic Energy Medicine and Spirituality. Vol. 1. Deddington, Oxon.; Helix Editions. This article first appeared in the Scientific and Medical Network Journal in August 1995 and later in Positive Health (Dec/Jan 1996).
52. The Body Electric by Dr. Robert O. Becker M.D explains that a person’s health can be determined by the frequency of the person’s body.
53. The Chain of Life byDrW.GuyonRichards, now apparently out of print, is a fascinating and intriguing book on Radionics and Radionic therapeutics and should be studied if you can get hold of a copy. Not for the beginner. It was published by C W Daniel, so writing to them might help persuade them to reprint it.
54. The Science of Cosmic Ray Therapy, or Teletherapy byDr Benoytosh Bhattacharya, revised and enlarged byDrA.K.BhattacharyaandDr.D.N.Ramchandran
55. Published by Firma KLM Private Limited, 257/B,B.B. Ganguly Street,Calcutta-700012,India. An earlier edition is also available, known as Teletherapy.
56. The Presence of the Past, byRupertSheldrake, published byFontana, ISBN 0-00-637466-2 may provide a theoretical basis as to how Radionics works, although it does not deal with Radionics as such.
57. A number of useful pamphlets and books by the late Dr Bruce Copen on pendulum technique and basic Radionics methods are available from Copen Laboratories. http://www.copenlabs.com/
58. Original works on Radionics byAlbertAbrams, Drown and others have been reprinted by Borderland Sciences Research Foundation and are interesting source material. http://www.borderlands.com/
59. RichardGerberMD, in Vibrational Medicine for the 21st Century, has included a chapter on Radionics which provides a very useful overview.
60. ISBN 0-7499-1963-9 published in theUKby Piatkus http://www.piatkus.co.uk
RADIESTHESIA, DOWSING AND RELATED BOOKS OF INTEREST
Radionics is a part of the larger science known as dowsing, or Radiesthesia. There are many more books on dowsing and related topics than there are on Radionics. Here are some which may be of interest:
Anyone Can Dowse For Better Health, byArthurBailey. This is an excellent introductory book for the beginner.
The Power of The Pendulum, by T C Lethbridge, published Penguin Arkana;Lethbridgealso wrote a range of other, related, works.
The Divining Hand (subtitled The 500-Year Old Mystery of Dowsing), by Christopher Bird ISBN 0-924608-16-1, published by the Whitford Press, 77 Lower Valley Road, Atglen, Pennsylvania 19310, USA http://www.schifferbooks.com/whitford/list.html
The Secret Life of Plants, byPeterTompkinsandChristopherBird
ISBN 0-06-091587-0, published by the Perennial Library (Harper & Row)
Secrets of the Soil, byPeterTompkinsandChristopherBird
ISBN -14-019311-1, published by Penguin Arkana
An Introduction to Medical Radiesthesia & Radionics, byVernonD Wethered
SBN 85207-109-4, published by C W Daniel & Co, 1 Church Path, Saffron Walden,EssexCB10 1JP,UK
Books by Gurudas contain much of interest:
GEM ELIXIRS and VIBRATIONAL HEALING Vol. 1 ISBN 0-961-58750-4
GEM ELIXIRS and VIBRATIONAL HEALING Vol. 2 ISBN 0-961-58751-2
FLOWER ESSENCES and VIBRATIONAL HEALING ISBN 0-914732-09-9
All published by Cassandra Press,San Rafael,Ca94915,USA
IF YOU READ FRENCH….
A large range of books on dowsing (la Radiesthesie) and related subjects is published by La Maison de la Radiesthesie inParis, but you have to be able to read French. Much pioneering work on Dowsing was done inFrance and some classics are available in English through Borderlands – such as A New and Rational Treatise of Dowsing byPierre Beasse.
– Linda Fellows (JACM, 1997)
– Nick Franks (Radionic Journal 46(1), 2000)
A discssion on the nature of radionics and its relationship to homeopathy
– Peter Stemmann & Claudio Romanazzi (Radionic Journal, 2005)
Evidence of Albert Abrams’ graduation fromHeidelbergUniversity
– Tony Scofield (Radionic Journal 52(1&2), 2007)
Explanations for how radionics works involve both a physical, scientific approach and more esoteric approaches involving the mind and consciousness. In this paper Tony Scofield reviews some of the latest explanations proposed in the light of advances in quantum mechanics as well as the increasing recognition that commentators place on the role of mind. As the practice of radionics has evolved so has the central role of the mind in radionic healing become ever more apparent.
– Tony Scofield (1987)
An early paper in which the thesis that all forms of healing basically use the same shamanic principles is put forward
– David Hodges & Tony Scofield (Radionic Journal 45(3), 1999/2000; Original publication 1995)
Distant Healing: A Complete Guide by Jack Angelo “The ability to evoke a healing response–in ourselves, in others, and even in places or situations is a gift we all possess”
1. Energy Medicine: Balancing Your Body’s Energies by Donna Eden
2. Power of Intention and Law of Attraction by Wayne Dyer at
3. Coherent consciousness creates order in the world and the behavior of random systems may change. Subtle interactions link us with each other and the Earth. Princeton University at
1. 101 Karma Quotes at http://www.lexiyoga.com/karma-quotes
2. The Law of Karma at
3. The Theory of Karma (very extensive) at
Past Lives (Amazon has hundreds of references):
1. The by Dolores Cannon (Dec 25, 2011). Page 478 reveals information about the need to repair our DNA morphogenetic template which was “meddled with” and reduced to two strands from the original 12. The more functional strands we have, the more we can be healthy, happy, feel joy and be avatars and indigos as intended.
2. by Dolores Cannon (Jun 30, 2003)
3. Richard Gordon, Eleanor Barrow
4. A… Alain Herriott, Jody Herriott
5. by (Jul 6, 2006)
6. by (Jul 1, 2004)
7. by (Jul 15, 1988)
8. by (Jul 1994)
9. by (Feb 1, 2002)
10. by Michael Newton (Oct 8, 2009)
11. by Georgina Cannon (May 13, 2010)
The idea that the present can affect the past, and the future can affect the present, suggests that we can learn from our future selves. Strange as it sounds, retrocausality is perfectly permissible within the known laws of nature at http://dallas93444.hubpages.com/hub/Retrocausality-Reverse-Causality-Today-Effects-the-Past
“Anomalies and constraints: can clairvoyance, precognition, and psychokinesis be accommodated with known physics?”. Shoup, Richard (2002). Journal of Scientific Exploration
“Effects of remote, retroactive intercessory prayer on outcomes in patients with bloodstream infection: randomised controlled trial”. Leibovici, L. (2001). British Medical Journal 323 (7327): 1450–1. doi:10.1136/bmj.323.7327.1450. PMC 61047. PMID 11751349. http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?tool=pmcentrez&artid=61047.
“Feeling the Future: puzzling experiments seem to show the future influencing the present” Bob Holmes New Scientist, P39, Jan14, 2012
Feeling the Future: Experimental evidence for anomalous retroactive influences on cognition and affect. Bem, D. J. (2011). Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 100, 407-425.
Power of Intention:
1. How the Power of Intention Alters Matter with Dr. William A. Tiller. Tiller’s studies and experiments have proven that human consciousness “changes space.” At http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/mar2/tiller.htm
2. Tiller has found and proved that when intent is repeated in the same space, eventually it becomes permanent. His experiments began by imprinting electrical devices with a specific intention (IIED) and demonstrate the effect of mind over matter. Psychoenergetic Science involves the expansion of traditional science to include human consciousness and human intention as capable of significantly affecting both the properties of materials (non-living and living) and what we call “physical reality” at http://www.tiller.org/
3. Stanford University Professor William Tiller has proved that consciousness can change the laws of physics. He shares with us the story of his quest. His groundbreaking experiments are described in How the Power of Intention Alters Matter.
4. Dr Thomas Bearden talks about zero point energy and the quantum-physical basis for mindpower, Tom Bearden, Ph.D.: Taming the Fierce Energy of the Vacuum — Part II
Prayer: at http://realityshifters.com/pages/articles/researchconfirmsdh.html
1. Byrd, RC. Positive Therapeutic Effects of Intercessory Prayer in a Coronary Care Unit Population; Southern Medical Journal; 1988; 81:826-829
2. William S. Harris. A Randomized, Controlled Trial of the Effects of Remote, Intercessory Prayer on Outcomes in Patients Admitted to the Coronary Care Unit; Archives of Internal Medicine; October 1999; 159:2273-2278
3. F. Sicher, E. Targ, D. Moore, and HS Smith. A Randomized Double-Blind Study of the Effect of Distant Healing in a Population with Advanced AIDS – Report of a Small Scale Study; Western Journal of Medicine; December 1998; 169:356-363
4. Spindrift Research Foundation dedicated to the scientific research of consciousness and healing through prayer using the experimental test
1. “Homeopathy and The Memory of Water with Benveniste Defies BBC” at http://debbybruck.hubpages.com/hub/Homeopathy-and-The-Memory-of-Water-with-Benveniste. During the Benveniste studies, several positive results were noted, but only when a particular one of Benveniste’s researchers was running the equipment. This appears to be an example of the “experimenter effect” and confirms that only special individuals (free of skepticism, cynicism or doubt) can obtain positive metaphysical results.
2. Proof that Homeopathy Works: The Australian Luc Montagneir A NOBEL laureate who discovered the link between HIV and AIDS has suggested there could be a firm scientific foundation for homeopathy. Solutions containing the DNA of pathogenic bacteria and viruses, including HIV, “could emit low frequency radio waves” that induced surrounding water molecules which could also emit radio waves.
1. Power of the human voice to heal DNA at http://homeotronics.com/dna_repair/
2. According to Dr. Len Horowitz the special sound and color of love is 528 Hz, the frequency for transformation and DNA repair at http://www.unisonicascension.com/solfeggio/
3. DNA repair frequency 528 Hz at www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgMQOAWeVs0
4. Solfeggio Arpeggio is Ambient Electro Trance; that has been done in the Ancient Solfeggio Scale.
5. The Arpeggios are tuned to the Solfeggio scale and help heal DNA at http://unisonicascension.com/solfeggio/#solfeggioarpeggio
Brainwaves and state of consciousness: Brainwaves are categorized in 4 categories : Beta, Alpha, Theta and Delta.at http://www.psychic101.com/brainwaves-beta-alpha-delta.html
Self-healing will come from aligning with the ongoing Shift in consciousness from linear, evidence-based, intellectual awareness to holistic intuitive love awareness. This is The Shift, where the heart chakra is developed, allowing issues of fear, anger, guilt, greed and separation to be resolved and integrated. Truths, such as health, wealth, success must be “believed” before they can become a reality which is created by consciousness. “Believing is seeing”.
The Shift is heading towards an intelligent, informed world where unconditional love, compassion, generosity and acceptance are normal; where the true potential of human beings can express itself in the daily joy of being all that you are. This is an ongoing unfolding future where struggle, poverty, greed, are rapidly becoming anachronistic, unproductive, unintelligent, outdated and obsolete. Those who resist The Shift will fall from their castles-in-the-air into a pit of misery, misfortune and illness in this lifetime. This implosion is already happening at a faster rate as evidenced by the increasing number of corrupt dictators, banks, corporations, countries who are self-destructing. We must all obey and align with the prime directives of the Universe. We have all been warned to raise our vibrational frequencies. Now that you have seen this, there is no further excuse for non-alignment. Additionally the laws of Karma dictate that all transgressions incur a debt to be resolved in other lives. Those who enslave others will have to face the same in spades. Inspired by Infinite Being at http://www.infinitebeing.com/index.html